Roast Tiger Prawn
The Angela Malik School of Food and Wine, with a focus on quality teaching in an inspiring environment Angela aims to fill her zeal for food into her students and classes. For more information and to book a place in one of her classes visit www.angelamalik.co.uk
1. Peel and de-vein the prawns, leaving the tails on.
2. Heat the wok and add the sesame oil. Once the oil starts to smoke throw in the prawns. Toss and add the soya sauce. Prawns should cook within 3-4 minutes. Empty sauce and prawns onto a plate and set aside.
3. Assemble all the other salad ingredients into a bowl and prepare the dressing.
4. For the dressing, place all the ingredients into a blender. Whiz and chill.
5. When you are ready to serve, mix the prawns with their juices into the fruit and pour over the dressing.